Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

lark,

i'm 4 months pregnant and i'm in quite a dilemma. my boyfriend, the father of the baby wants to get married for the sake of the child. my family wants me to get married for the baby as well. but i dont feel its right just for the baby. ive told this to my boyfriend and he said it was selfish of me to think of myself first. what do you think i should do? should i get married?

from,
pregnant and perplexed [patty]


Patty, I suggest that you do so. You brought the child into this world and it's very much your responsibility now to nurture and take care of this child. No child would want to grow up in a broken family let alone grow up not knowing who the father is. I think its great that the father is willing to spend his life devoted to you and the baby and so should you.

-- Lark

No comments: